Expanded polystyrene (EPS) packaging is an hygienic material fully approved for food use. It is widely used to package fish, seafood, raw and cooked meats, cheese and vegetables.
The superb insulating properties of EPS makes it perfect for frozen, chilled, fresh or pre-cooked food products.
If you are looking for the right packaging to protect your quality produce in transit and to make sure it arrives in the same excellent condition as it left you in – Styropack EPS boxes are worth a go.
The lightweight nature of EPS makes it easy to handle and stack in the warehouse. With no sharp edges, staples or hinges our boxes are safe to handle at all stages of the distribution chain.
- Outstanding shock absorption and protection
- Excellent handling capabilities
- Unrivalled insulating qualities
- An attractive, clean appearance
- A sustainable choice that is 100% recyclable
- Exceptional resistance to compression
Please view our product datasheet for product sizes etc.