EPS is a hygienic material, ideally suited for the pharmaceutical sector, where it is widely used to safely transport a range of products from temperature sensitive vaccines to transplant organs.
In the Biotechnology field, temperature-sensitive items are safely transported between laboratories in EPS boxes. Lightweight, but robust you can rely on EPS to assist you with your temperature control requirements.
Styropack’s knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector has led us to design a range of boxes to meet your specific packaging needs – you can buy this range of off-the-shelf items, at short notice, at your own convenience.
EPS has been used for many years by the pharmaceutical industry, from the smallest to the largest company.
- Superb insulating properties
- Great protective characteristics that ensure your products arrive at their destination in perfect condition
- The ability to absorb shocks caused by drops and bumps
- Excellent handling capabilities saving money on time and labour
- An attractive, sterile appearance
- A good environmental performance; it is 100% recyclable and 1000s of tonnes are recycled every year in the UK
Download the PDF