Styropack have produced the English style trays, Danish trolley compatible systems, seedling and star trays for plug production and pot carrying trays for a variety of customers.
Our knowledge of the horticulture market enables us to deliver what you require when you require it year in year out, ensuring that you get the best supply, service and quality at affordable prices.
We build stocks in the off-season so that we always have product available for you during the peak of your production season and you’re never left with that sinking feeling that stock is not available.
Roundstone Nurseries describes Styropack as their best example of a really fantastic supplier. Read more…
EPS has been widely used for many years by growers from the smallest to the largest, because of its:
- Excellent handling capabilities, which save money on time and labour
- Unrivalled insulating qualities, which protect plants from frosts and reduces heating costs during the winter
- EPS (expanded polystyrene) packaging manufactured by Styropack for the protection of flowers, plants and other horticultural products
- Protective character, which protects plants from shocks when being moved around or transported
- Attractive, clean appearance which enhances the quality and saleability of the plant
- We produce this fully recyclable product for many of the UK’s largest growers and nurseries
- We can also supply trays in a wide variety of different colours and add features that add value to a product, such as carry handles
- Styropack has developed a seed tray with a 25% recycled seed tray content.